Welcome! I’m so glad you found this place. I look forward to helping you make your own Connections with Nature–one adventure at a time!
To follow current Health Challenges and get the latest updates on my cancer journey, click HERE.
To learn more about Nature Immersion and guided walks, click HERE.
To read more about our Big Epic Adventures, click HERE for stories about outdoors and backpacking and click HERE for daily life adventures (including homeschooling, travel, and dealing with difficult life situations).
I find balance and wholeness in life when I am regularly connected with nature. I now offer guided Nature Immersion Walks for individuals, groups and corporations to help others personally experience these wellness practices.
This is also an online community to share stories about Big (and little) Adventures and learn more about the benefits of Nature Immersion and Forest Therapy.
This area is still under construction. Currently it simply gives the latest updates on treatments and how I’m faring. Eventually, it will have background information, things I’m pondering, and stories of past medical challenges.
Nature & Forest Therapy:
- See what Guided Walks I am currently offering HERE. (Because of Covid-19, I am not currently offering any walks)
- Learn more about Nature & Forest Therapy HERE.
- Go directly to blog stories and photos about Forest Therapy and Connecting with Nature HERE.
- Find nature photos and invitations for nature connection on my Instagram HERE.
- Interested in stories about Epic Adventures? Find background information HERE.
- FAQ about “Big Epics” can be seen HERE.
- Jump to stories and photos of Outdoor Adventures (including backpacking on the Appalachian Trail) HERE.
- Take a sneak peak about our Daily Life Adventures (including homeschooling, travel, and dealing with difficult life situations) HERE.
- Follow our LEGO Tiny-Mes on their daily adventures via Instagram HERE.
You can access the full Blog on the main page of the website HERE. Links to stories (organized by category, archives, and most recent posts) are also found in the side bar and/or in the footer of the website.
Learn more about me as the guide for this online community HERE